Thursday, June 5, 2008

Comments and Advertising...

We all wonder what's with the unhappiness. I only talk about my outings in my own threads. I occasionally give (very unwanted, it seems) critique. I point out errors by idiots.

History

2006
Nick makes false claims about me and my outings.
Another Nick tries to steal my stuff.
New SU deletes my posts, even though they are clear critiques. No reason.

2007
IR Gang got a hate-on. Then my multiple exposures thread got thrown out of Alternate into Abstracts. And the posts inside are mostly Holga pics. Obvious, isn't it?
The series of hate-PMs and hate-emails from obvious jackasses from those 3 boards.

2008
Jealousy attempts by various idiots like garion with his thread about groups. Others like the unagi and the lanlong trying to fan the flames or something, with a direct link at my outing threads. Fabiandodo launches personal attacks.

Now
I had promised a revamp of the AG Outings blog. It is. Fully replaced with a private little place for all our goodies. If they want to continue to whine and cry, that's their problem.

This rant is the last in this place.
(But somebody is bound to feel unhappy about it as usual, not my problem)

No comments: